Today was yet another frustrating day. In short the attorney apparently realized yesterday that he does need a new medical letter for our son to submit us to PGN. We had hounded them weeks ago saying we were going to need this, only to be repeatedly told we didn't.... (But now we do and are delayed again, go figure.)
With that said, I had to share a pic of someone we met Sunday at ZooAtlanta. You can imagine our amusement. Hope this finds all who read it well.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I HAVE TO SAY, THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER READ!!!! ABOUT THE MONKEY!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS AMEN, SISTA!!!
WE ARE SUPPOSE TO MEET IVAN TODAY TO GET THE PASSPORT....WE'LL SEE IF THAT ACTUALLY TAKES PLACE! YA KNOW, THE AGENCY SUGGESTED THAT I TRAVEL THE 11TH OF JUNE...I WAITED AN EXTRA WEEK. THREE WEEKS OUT OF PGN B/C THEY SAID WE WOULD BE HOME IN FIVE WEEKS!!! THEY WAITED UNTIL WE WERE HERE TO SAY...OOPS! WE REALLY DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU'LL BE HOME! OH WELL! HOW'S THAT FOR BUSINESS????
WE ARE THINKING OF YOU GUYS AND PRAY YOU HAVE MORE LUCK THAN WE HAVE HAD! I'LL BE SURE AND GIVE IVAN A BIG HUG FOR YOU! HA!
EMAIL ME SOMETIME AT ACBEAM@CHARTER.NET AND LET ME KNOW WHO YOUR CASEWORKER IS!
I just read your blog (Andrea told me to check out the Ivan post). I cried the whole time I was reading it b/c I watched my daugher/son-in-law experience the same feelings. I hope you can gain encouragement knowing that people you've never met are praying for your family. I certainly can't say when, but I know your story will have a happy ending. Even with Ivan as your lawyer (or should I say in spite of Ivan), God will bring your precious son home to complete your beautiful family.
Post a Comment