I know all you supermoms out there will laugh, but tomorrow is my first 'daddy day' with both kids, as I have the day off, but mommy has to go back to work. I'll be fine, but it will be the boy's first day without mommy around, so that may be trickier than normal. Hopefully they'll be patient with me as I seek to maintain patience with them. The mommy report from today is that patience wasn't running terribly high in the kiddos. Hopefully, I'll be able to tire them out before they tire me out. In order to do that though, I must go to bed. Have a great night and thanks for your prayers and sweet words about my wife's grandmother on her blog. She really was a wonderful lady. If my children and grandchildren have half the love and respect for me that her family (me included) had for her, I will have done something right.
Goodnight.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just checked your blog, I don't know if retroactive prayer works, but I hope you had a wonderful "daddy" day with the kids. I'll bet big sister was a big help. Right now you're probably working like crazy to get the house picked up and dinner on the table for hard working mommy!
Many happy Easter wishes to your family from ours. I'm sure your Easter Sunday of rejoicing will be extra special with your sweet Joseph finally home with you.
Therese
Post a Comment