Time hasn't been exactly readily available for blogging, and for a few of the things I want to blog on, the timing just isn't right.
Since that's the case, I'll point you to some interesting things I've read lately. I like to read this blog: http://blog.al.com/forthelove/. Sometimes it's fairly random, but she also has some real gems from time to time. One of them lately was this one: A hitchhiker's miracle. I recommend following her link to the whole essay if it still works. Learning to accept (and even ask for) kindness from others is something I'll admit I struggle with.
I'll recommend her columns, too. If you can find her thoughts on Lent, they were good. Also, there was one about hiding from the hard times in life.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by. Sorry to send you elsewhere. I'll make time soon. In the meantime, if you enjoy the above blogger or have any thoughts about these articles, I'd be interested to hear what you thought.
Toodles...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment