Howdy all. Hope you all haven't gone away after keeping it quiet here for a while. Some stuff just sort of happened that caused us to take a moment's pause. However, I like my blog. Not that it's a good one, but at least it gives me somewhere to put my thoughts, (good, bad, or ugly) when I want to flesh them out a bit. So, for now, hello again, nice to have you here.
I sort of said it in the last post, but I'll say it again, if anything ever bothers you about my blog, hey, let me know. It's all good. I'm not saying I'll change it, or agree, but it just seems to make sense to come to me first. I'm probably going to put up a poll on the moderated comments thing. I'd rather not have them that way, but the benefit as I noted before, is that if you ever want to tell me something without being anonymous, but don't really want it to show up for others to see, I can handle that in that way. If you've got opinions on it, let me know. I haven't rejected any comments that I wasn't asked to by the commenter, and really don't plan to.
So with that said, thanks for dropping by... I hope you find some fun here, but also some challenges from time to time as well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment