"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Monday, August 4, 2008

Just so you're aware...

I do allow comments (even anonymous ones) on my blog. If you've got questions of your own for me, give me a shout. I'll do my best to get back with you. The comments are moderated right now, so it won't show up immediately, but I'll post it within reason if you want me too. If you don't, just say so and I won't.
Discussions are good, and often I like to read things from folks who don't think like me.

(I know this doesn't make much sense for most of you, but just give me a pass for this one if you will. It was a weird day.)

Thanks, -T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, friend!

I'm posting anonymously and signing my name just to cover all bases!

I hope things are settling back into the normal weirdness of two lively kids and a dog thrown in for good measure.

I have comments I want to make on several past posts, but due to the normal weirdness of our new life, I'm way behind.

But I wanted to respond to this one to tell you that I always appreciate your thoughtful, thought-provoking blogs and I'm glad you're still interested in what your faithful readers have to say.

Your Friend Therese