Adoption is like:
Well, sometimes its like writing on this blog, or writing in general for me, since this is my primary place for doing it. Many days, I'm extremely excited about it. I'd encourage anyone and everyone to try it. Other days though, it can seem a little like a chore, and just something I have to keep doing, whether I'm excited about it or not. It is not for everyone. Some people can't write well or adopt, others who could and do so well, don't realize it. Some days I feel like I have tons to say. Others, I'd rather not say anything at all. Some days I wonder if anyone cares at all, but most days I'm amazed at how many sincerely do, especially those I've never actually met. And for the final similarity, yes, people will read or listen to your story, but they mostly just want to see the pictures.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment