"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time flies when your mind's wheels are spinning. Sorry to not have posted much lately. We've been pretty busy, and I think I've just had too many different things on my mind to sit down to one topic. Not all bad, not all good, really just a thousand different thoughts about life both locally and globally. I'm thinking a lot about you guys still 'stuck' out there. From someone who knows some of that pain in our past, I am deeply sorrowful with you. Some of you just have hit a snag in the process, and some have just been treated in a way you could have never imagined, and some have experienced both. I am praying for you. God is teaching you lessons (like them or not), and He does have a plan. Know you will not be the same person you were before these experiences, and that is part of it. I am praying for all of you. Even my friends who are at home. I'm finding out the lessons keep coming, even if they are different. Sorry for a strange post. Like I said, my head is spinning in circles almost faster than I can keep up of late. I mainly wanted you all to know you're still being thought of often. Hopefully I'll make my way back here again soon. The kids (and us the parents) are doing well. Thanks for dropping by. -T

No comments: