"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Friday, May 11, 2007

Not sure what to write...

I haven't posted much lately. I guess when nothing seems to change, there doesn't seem to be much interesting to say. The past two days I've spent 40 minutes or more each day on the phone with our agency. Unfortunately, both times after getting off the phone, I didn't feel like I'd gotten really anywhere. We're still not back in PGN. English translation: Since we're not even back in yet, we can't get out (complete the adoption). It does at least 'appear' the attorney is trying currently. I can't really think of anything else without getting into details I'm too tired to go through again right now. Suffice it to say for those wondering, that we're not real optimistic Joseph will be home this summer.

Hope everyone is well.
Trying to hang on....

No comments: