"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ouch! That hurt.

Today I tried to do something nice. I have been in a training class all week at a different location for work. Anyway, today I got home about an hour early since it was the last day. Smart thinking me was going to cut the grass in the front yard since every free chance I've had to do so, it has been wet. I was going to do it as sort of a surprise for Erin since she was still at work. Well I did. All was going well, until I was literally about two or three more passes from being done. That's when I felt the attack begin. Something suddenly shot a pain through my calf. I looked down to see a yellow jacket. Before I could get that one off even, another stung me and then another. They followed me all the way from near the street to the front porch before I could get the last one off me. Luckily, I only got three really bad stings. I am kind of loopy from the 2 Benadryl I took right after it happened though, and will be taking some more before going to bed in just a few minutes. I guess that's what I get for being nice...(just kidding).
Sorry for the extremely long last post. Just wanted to get that out I guess. Anyway, hope this finds everyone well. I'm praying for you all too, though not too long tonight since I don't think I can stay awake : ) .

No comments: