Nothing too long tonight, just thought I'd ask for prayer for two different Lori 's tonight. One is the Lori who traveled with us to Guatemala. She's still waiting to get back in PGN after a recent KO. The second I don't really know, but is on our agency board and is still waiting to get in PGN the first time and apparently having 'attorney problems'. It's been a couple of months now since everything was supposed to have been ready. I know that pain. I hate that anyone ever has to experience it.
I'm thinking over a few things to write when I have more time or energy, but that isn't tonight.
Do pray for us for a decision we'll be making this week. Much of my decision will be based on if my agency answers me specifically about our kickout tomorrow as I asked them to do on Monday. I'm not really expecting them to. Sad isn't it.
Thinking of you all. - Tim
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment