"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So I called my agency today...

and as usual, got nothing. I didn't really expect anything, but this had probably been one of the longest stints (2 whole weeks) in a while for not actually speaking to them.
I'm just struggling, as I know I cannot be bitter about how this has gone, even though that is very hard.
Is it wrong of me to expect an apology for the lies and other times they've just been wrong? I know I have to forgive them and feel that I have. I just still feel as if they don't even acknowledge that I might have had any reason to be even a little frustrated.
I just don't feel any empathy from them at all really, and I can't understand it. Maybe it's just that I'm going through another party in what I hear, but I don't really get that feeling from my direct contact person. In some ways that makes it even more frustrating to me, since I know my direct contact can't really empathize that much either because it would be 'unprofessional'. She has a relationship and has to speak everyday to the people I'm most frustrated with.

Oh well, tomorrow is 14 months since referral, and I'll continue to wait.
Any new thoughts or perspectives are certainly welcome... mine should allow comments by anyone now also...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim, I just felt like reviewing your and Erin's blogs this morning. Since we don't see each other that often and I rarely talk to you on the phone, it helps me have some perspective on where you are in this whole process. Your comments on faith and prayer have helped and given me encouragement this morning. I think we often forget Who God really is and what he expects form us. Thanks for that--I love you all and will see you soon! Hold on to what you know is Truth!Nanny