Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Hello...
Anybody else starting to feel like Christmas is barrelling down on you? There just seems like a lot to do, and not a lot of time to do it. Pretty much the only gifts we've knocked out so far are for our daughter, no one else. Plus, we've got several family birthdays to squeeze in there also... Oh well, it will work out I'm sure. Still in the PGN black hole for now with the adoption. Six weeks down, so that's good. The wife is going a bit crazy with the waiting, and honestly, if I weren't in a training class this week at work that's forcing me to focus there, I would definitely be also. It's so hard, because we've learned to know it's never done until it's really done, no matter the time frame, but yet we're so hopeful. I hope you all are still well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Watch it dude - this crazy woman fixes your food!
The Wife
Post a Comment