A frequent activity my daughter and I partake in is going to the library to pick up some books and usually some movies or music for her as well. As I've said before also, I love music, so often if she'll give me any time to look, I pick up a few CD's for myself. Well, the last trip a little more than a week ago, I picked up a Bon Jovi CD out of curiosity, maybe even on a whim you might say. However, the confession is that I actually think I really like it. I think the name of it is Have a Nice Day. It's a few years old I believe. Well, now I feel better getting that off my chest. ( I also got a Bruce Springsteen's greatest hits, which was fun for a listen or two, and some live Dave Matthews Band (just incredible musicians in my opinion).) I pretty much listen to Christian radio or CD's like 90% of the time, so I guess that's how I keep things varied when I can't afford to buy new tunes.
If you were wondering, a few of the favorite Bon Jovi tunes were:
Welcome to Wherever You Are, Complicated, and I Am, but I really liked most of them.
Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. Keep praying for us. We do still need it. We still don't have any news yet, and saw today that even an abandonment case starting the same time we did has already completed now before us. We are happy for them, but sometimes it does still make you wonder just what happened to make ours such an anomaly. It's admittedly hard sometimes not to feel passed up and forgotten by the agency. There's so many places and times they, the attorney and those working with them out and out failed us.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bon Jovi, eh? You rebel you!!! Lol!
d;)
(A true bona fide Bon Jovi fan from way back when)
Your post cracked me up....Bon Jovi! I LOVED Bon Jovi when they first came out. I can very vividly remember listening to "Living On A Prayer" w/ a school friend (I was in Jr High) and we were both crying our eyes out saying "we will never stop loving this song"! We were sooooo upset b/c our parents wouldn't let us go to their concert.
Well, here I am at 30+ years old and I have the song on my favorites list still. Except, I don't cry when I listen too it now! ;)
Post a Comment