Thursday, November 29, 2007
I crack my wife up...
Well, I may not be too great at this whole completing an adoption in a timely manner thing, but at least perhaps I'm good at one thing. What is that you may ask? Winning free music. Yes, that's right, I did it again, and was the right number caller to win music on the radio today. And no, it was NOT Bon Jovi. It was Sara Groves. She's great, and if we weren't tied up in a few weeks, she's in town with some other folks on a Christmas tour, but we won't be able to make it. Of course, this apparent 'talent' cracks up my wife. She actually heard the song too, since I had told her to be listening for it knowing she likes the song, but she didn't call knowing I would. As I said last time I won something though, she always asks why can't I apply my luck elsewhere to get us through this thing faster. I guess because it has nothing to do with being the right number caller. (Hey, maybe I should start calling PGN and just asking what number I am?) Anyway, hope you all continue to do well. Have a great one. -T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment