"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

PGN

Toward the bottom of the blog I posted a couple of pics. One is a closer shot of the PGN building, and another is of 'the window', where the files are submitted and picked up. I pulled them off of another agency's blog. (Yes, sometimes I compare notes from other agencies or any other source I can get to. )

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So that's it?? That's the infamous "window". It's funny, it looks nothing like what I would have imagined it did.

When we visited all three of our kiddos in August of 2006, we stayed at the Crowne Plaza. Just recently I read that the Crowne is actually next door to PGN!! What the heck?!?!? How did I miss that?!?!?!

d