"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Thursday, December 27, 2007

hustle and bustle

Anybody else feel busy? It just seems like even though Christmas day has passed, I still have tons to do. Not the least of which will still be 'undecorating' for Christmas. It's just not a ton of fun getting all the boxes out of the attic which requires a step ladder for us. Oh well, it can wait for the weekend... I always think we'll be more organized about it this year, and then somewhere about half way through, I get tired and just start shoving stuff where it will fit to get done faster. Oh well.
Thanks to those of you I've gotten to be in touch with lately. You all remain in my prayers.
Everyone have a great night. It's getting late and I want to try and at least start the book I got for Christmas tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.