For any of you who might have enjoyed the 'adoption is like...' series on my blog, this post is for you. Notice the Poll on the right with some choices. Or, leave a comment with something you think would be fun. I'm pretty open to almost anything clean. If nothing else, it will give me something fun to blog about when I'm really just to frustrated to talk about anything else. Strange people require strange therapy you know!!!
FYI, the poll would only allow so many choices, so here are a few more:
potty training (you have to see where that's going)
milk
a moose
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I vote to get legal help hear. You definely have aright to stay informed sounds like they are trying to pull some funny stuff
I will help and keep you and Erin in our prayers
rdl
Post a Comment