Well, the DNA is done. So we are getting really close now. It's weird after waiting for so long, truthfully some days wondering what was really going to happen. I have no great words tonight. I just wanted to say hello.
A few days ago though, I did sort of start coming up with some ABC's of our adoption experience. It's very random, but that in itself perhaps can give a quick glimpse into the ride this has been. Some of it is general, some of it is our feelings, some is how we view the agency, some are steps in the process.
A-adoption, anger, absurd, avoidance, amazing, addicting, anger management
B-brother, broken, burdens, bitter
C-crazy, complaints
D-deceit, depressed, devious, disrespectful, distracted
E-energy, effort, exhausted, email
F-feelings, faith, frazzled
G-greedy, grief, gray hairs
H-headhunter, headaches, Hague
I-ignorant, impossible, internet
J-judgemental, Joseph
K-kids, kickouts
L-love, loss, lies
M-more money, mad, mixed-up, Minor's Court
N-nothing, none, no news, nepotism
O-old, out, orange
P-problems, PGN, passive-aggressive, pink
Q-questions
R-retaliatory, ridiculous
S-slow, sneaky, silence
T-trust, time, treatment
U-unkind, ulcers, unknown, uninformed
V-vindictive, vague
W-worried, wait
X-eXtrication, eXasperating
Y-yell, years
Z-zero, zapped
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny! You are so creative.
dude...great blog. the abc's were great and very apropos to adoption. I am so glad to view your DAD BLOG and learn about Joseph. I met him in December when my wife and I made a visit to EN meet our 2 little ones. Thanks for sharing your experiences and look forward to hearing about them. Here is the website and blog to read about ours. Prayers all around.
Post a Comment