I haven't disappeared, just in case you were wondering. We've just been a little busy. Of course, work is crazier for me than it's been in months now that I know I'm getting ready to be out for a while. And just so much to do around here, too. I've been reading and keeping up with you all when I can, but just haven't had the time to write. I'll write more when I can. Thanks for all your prayers. I think I'm finally starting to recover a little from some of the 'stuff' that happened over the past week, and having your prayers lifted up for us is definitely a big part of that.
Best wishes to you all. I'm still praying for you as well. -Tim
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No matter how much or how little you update, you are always in our thoughts and prayers.
You have an amazing family!
Congratulations on getting that last little CIS detail into the embassy. As one of your fans, I'd like to respectfully request one more cartwheel in celebration! Now I've made this request on both of your websites today. But maybe I should submit an official, notarized, validated, authenticated request for your review along with fingerprints and a DNA sample so you know that I'm requesting this and not some imposter...after all, what are you going to do with your time now that the paper chase is coming to an end?!
Ditto - I to would like another cartwheel in celebration - when ya'll are home! But, we need a pic of both of your children and wife watching!!
JODI
Post a Comment