"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lots to say...

Just not much time to say it. It's been a busy week since I wrote last. Two baby showers, both sets of grandparents, way too much to do at work, cleaning out my chest of drawers and closet, two-hour meeting for the adoption stuff, and getting our little man's room ready, among other things.

I do hope you are all doing well. We're doing fine here, just anxious to finally know the real day. I hope it's soon. Anyway, I've got other stuff I should be doing, but I hate to go too long without checking in. Hopefully some day I'll get to post some of the stuff I've been thinking about lately.

I'm still praying for all of you reading this.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Tim,

We are praying for you and Erin.

Shelly

Sarah said...

I'm so glad things are moving alone for you guys! We are praying for you.
Sarah