Well, folks, for a few days I have a new favorite color, orange. We have been submitted to the embassy and have the auth for the 2nd DNA to be done. It should be next week, and after that is done and the results come in, we'll be looking for pink.
I have to admit, if it were still college football season, I'm not sure I could make the blog orange even in celebration, since my least favorite team is Tennessee, and I don't have much love for Auburn either, but for now, I'll make an exception. So to make myself feel better, Roll Tide. (Maybe one day we'll even win again).
On a more serious note though, thanks again for all your prayers. I'll be honest in saying that yesterday I was severely bummed. I had been working on some of the other 'stuff' we'd mentioned and it hadn't gone well really. And we didn't get in yesterday as hoped.
However, today, I'm finally better. I still have certain things that need to be done, but I think I have a plan to keep my family safe, and I think I'm starting to realize my son is REALLY coming home. It also is starting to seem perhaps really soon. I think we're probably starting to count in weeks now. That's just crazy after where we've been. Anyway, as I said, thanks for praying. We can feel it and it helps.
For those still struggling, we're still praying for you, too. We know it's tough. We don't have answers, but we still have ears, so again if you need them, the invitation is always open.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah for ORANGE!
Count in weeks...no, start counting in DAYS!! It sounds better! :-)
Shelly
Post a Comment