I'm too tired to even attempt to try a long post and/or putting into words just what an experience this has been. It's truly amazing. It's really been indescribable in so many ways. I cannot thank each and every person who sees this enough for all your prayers for my family. They have been answered and multiplied. Both my children have been so wonderful so far in everything. They are going to make quite the pair, and always keep us busy. The embassy appointment went great today.
I'm going to get some rest now, but will post more in the coming days. We'll keep trying to put some pics up each day on Erin's blog, and I'll try to get some on here too as we have time, even if that means when we get home.
Thanks again to all of you.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pictures! Ditto on the "wow".
Get some rest, enjoy this beautiful reunion!
Addie is a model big sister and I'm already taking notes for Gracie.
I think of you guys pretty much all day long and each time it makes me smile! And I continue to keep you all in my prayers.
Therese
So glad all is going well! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Shelly
Awww...I can hear the joy in your "voice". Congratulations and get some rest now. :)
d
Post a Comment