"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yes, we are home...

Thank you all for your prayers. Many were answered today as we traveled home. It went well, but we are zapped. I'm headed off to bed as soon as I click 'publish' here, and the rest of the family is already in bed. We'll post much more I'm sure over the next few days, but if anyone out there was still in suspense, I just wanted to let you know we are home and so happy.


Our little man is in bed in our house tonight. Here's a pic of after he gave it up.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I am so glad you all made it home safe. Joseph looks content in his new home. I know you all are very tired from the entire journey. I am looking forward to reading about life with Joseph!

Shelly

The Wilkens Family said...

Glad to hear you are all safely home!

Dawn said...

So good to see that baby in his OWN bed. :) Finally.
d

Therese said...

This is the best picture yet! I thought of you all many times yesterday wondering when you were getting home.

I hope you're in the midst of joyful kid chaos today!

Therese

Stephanie said...

so happy for you! Can't wait to see more of the family of 4!

Angel said...

He is so beautiful. I am so grateful that he is home with you now. Angel