"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Last post pre-flight

After this, the computer goes in the bag for the trip. It's been a long road, but I'm told we're almost there. It's still so surreal. I hope you all are doing well. I'll be happy to comply with the cartwheel request once we get home. It's actually been too rainy here over the past several days to do it lately. Anyway, thank you all for the prayers. Keep them going for us as we travel and adjust. Wishing the best for all of you!!!





Just to prepare, Addie and I got in some flight practice Saturday at the Science center.

She and Mom had some fun together, too.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. So glad you made it to this part of the road. :) Safe travels. God bless.
d:)

Therese said...

You are in the air! And we are praying for you!

I'll be thinking of your family all day especially during "Zaboomafoo" (PBS kids 3:00pm)

Therese