"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

God and Roaches

Ahh yes... the 4.5 year old mind at work. Tonight, A and I took quite the trip in her bedtime discussions. There was a bit of a minor thunderstorm going on, and therefore apparently a bit of anxiety. Therefore we discussed God's protection in some detail, before somehow out of her mind came, 'do some people pick up roaches?'. Anyway. I can't say my mind doesn't seem to jump around any less some of these days.

2 comments:

Therese said...

I think your little A and my little G are definitely cut from the same cloth.

Oh how I wish my brain could still multi-task like that...

Therese

Therese said...

Happy Father's Day to an amazing gymnast and an even more amazing dad.

Thanks for sharing your journey with our family!

T&G&g&J&D!!!