Monday, June 23, 2008
I love you E
To my dear wife: I love you sweetheart. You're the best. I love you bunches. You're so strong, so beautiful, and my everything. I'm glad we've walked and are walking this road together. You're a wonderful mom to our beautiful kiddos. Thanks for enduring all it took to get both of them here. Thanks for loving me so much. -T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought I'd comment here to let you know that I'm praying for all of you today, hoping all the surgery stuff went well and you're home eating icecream and pampering yourselves.
I love this post to the mother of your sweet children. You two are an amazing couple and an inspiration to me! It's obvious that the love you two share is soaking into your beautiful kids who are sure to grow up to be amazing loving and caring adults!
Therese
Post a Comment