Unfortunately time has kept me from getting to this for way too long. I've realized that I need to make sure if you found my blog and really wonder what makes me tick, what allows me to persevere through all I've been through, what makes me smile, and gives me reason to live each day, I should tell you. So many times through our 'process', people at work said I don't know how you make it. Well, I made it then, and make it now, because Christ lives in my heart. If you'd like him to live in your heart to, I have included a post below to help get you started. If you need more help, leave me a comment and I'll do my best to get in touch with you.
Now, to my blogger friends, many of you already have this info available on your blogs, but if you don't, please consider putting a post or link somewhere on your blog. Use something readily available, use a plan you've used before (the Roman Road, F.A.I.T.H., Spiritual Laws, etc.), tell your own story, whatever you're comfortable with. Be creative if you want, be clear.
Colossians 4:5 - Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. (NIV)
-Thanks!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment