"People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant." - Helen Keller

Saturday, August 11, 2007

As suspected, we weren't in PGN this past week. Who knows when we will be again? Truth be told, I really just don't know who to trust at all anymore. The agencies have failed us so many times. Truth be told, it seems pretty much like they couldn't care less either. If you read my wife's blog you know we told them not to bother us unless they have absolute confirmation we're in.
At least this time tomorrow I'll be at the beach. Probably doing some reading and content to hear and smell the ocean. Don't know if we'll have internet access there or not, but I'll probably write a little if we do. It's my therapy sometimes. Hope you all are well.
Have a great night.

No comments: