No I'm not going to give you a lecture on Darwinism. And no, I don't believe we all one day just crawled out of some big pile of goo somewhere and started growing brains and appendages. I believe in a loving God who created everything, including each and every one of us. He also has a distinct plan for each of us. However, my social worker today, after telling me essentially the birth certificate fix needed wasn't going to happen today, e-mailed me a confirmation of our phone conversation. (She's learning my ways). The last sentence of her e-mail said: "I will keep you updated as the plans evolve".
Which brings me to: THE ANALOGY OF THE NIGHT....
I'm no super scholar on evolution, but the one thing I think you and I both do know, is that it takes a long, long time. So perhaps evolution is a better analogy than you thought. The timeframes sure seem to fit. Evolution sort of happens randomly, and our issues have certainly been random. Also, evolution says everything is always changing and that certainly fits their idea of a 'plan', or an explanation. It always changes from day to day. Also, only the fit survive, so adoption is definitely not for wimps. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. Have a great night and thanks for reading.
Maybe, just maybe, if we can hold out long enough, our case will finally crawl out of the goo, too.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment